For 2019/2020 Season Award Presentation please see the above AWARDS/SLA Award Winners tabs.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION –
The first day of competition will be on Saturday 10th October.
Registration is now open via the LANSW website, for how to register please see the following links –
www.lansw.com.au at the following link: https://memberdesq.sportstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=main&OrgID=914
Registration packs can be collected from Waratah Track on the following dates –
Saturday 19th September – 2pm – 3pm (Surnames A to G)
3pm – 4.30pm (Surnames H to N)
Sunday 20th September- 2pm – 3pm (Surnames O to S)
3pm – 4.30pm (Surnames T to Z)
Wednesday 30th September – 5pm – 7.30pm
Please complete a SLA Parental Agreement and for new families a Working with Children Form is required before registration can be finalised.
For further information please see the Centre Information (FAQ) and Registration Tabs above or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As everyone is aware the last few months have certainly been challenging and affected our family, school and work life as well as community sport due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
With less than a month until the start of another season and under the current NSW Government health restrictions which apply to outdoor activities and public gatherings regarding community sport, limits the maximum number of participants to 500 including athletes, officials and spectators (as at 31 July 2020). Our Saturday Competition will be as follows:
- Saturday Morning Competition will be scheduled as per previous seasons for all athletes starting at 8am until 12pm (approx.) which is allowing for cleaning of equipment between events.
- The Program will be run over 2 weeks (A and B) as per last season’s program.
- There will be NO Tiny Tots or Trial weeks as well as NO training or skills nights.
- Only one parent per athlete is allowed at the track at any one time.
- Parent Duty will be based on the youngest child on a 2 weekly basis – more information to follow once registration numbers have been received.